Monday, September 28, 2009

SIMPLIFYING MY LIFE!!!


Here's the 4-1-1. I am simplifying my life. This is GREAT NEWS for CLIENTS!!! I will be selling copyright released CD's. This will make things a lot simpler. You will be able to order prints when and where you like.
This is GREAT news for you, because you will always own the copyright. I have spent all week working and reworking my price list. It is still a work in progress. But I have my new pricelist affective today up on my website along with a bunch of new pictures. Check it out if you get a chance: www.sun-cottage.com
Here is the basic rundown of my new pricing:

PORTRAIT PRICING
**Returning Clients receive $25 off all sessions**
Classic Session - $200
Includes session fee and copyright release of 15-20 images, with minor editing (scratches, bruises, skin softening etc...). It also includes the images converted to black and white.
- - Session is good for up to four people in the immediate family. Friends, cousins etc.. must pay a seperate fee even if they come at the same time. - -

Classic Session Additions:
$25 per extra sibling
$25 per extra 5-10 images

Newborn/Maternity Session - $375
Includes a maternity session at around 34 weeks and a newborn session once your baby is born up to two weeks old. Also includes one baby announcement design. You will receive the negatives CD (about 15-20 images) from each session. Session fee is due at time of maternity sitting.

Newborn Session - $250
Session can be done on location or in the comfort of your own home. The best time for a newborn session is between 6- 14 days old. Includes session fee and copyright release of 20-25 images, with minor editing (skin softening etc...). It also includes the images converted to black and white.

Baby Announcement Design $20
Full resolution 5x7 file included on your CD. Samples available.

Info.: Payment is due at the time of session. All images are used for our marketing and advertising purposes unless specified otherwise. Portrait Pricing is subject to change at anytime.


The wedding price list is still a work in progress. Please be patient this was a huge for me and I am trying to simplify remember?

Also, you may noticed that my blog has a new look - also a work in progress. I would love to stay up and finish it tonight, but the babe hasn't been sleeping well lately and I am exhausted. I will fine tweak it as soon as I can, but let me know what you think.

One more thing if you are still there, is anyone there? This is big news are you ready. I am going to be running some fall photo deals over the next week via my blog so you will want to keep checking in. Believe me it will be worth it.

Okay that is all for tonight- that was more than enough.
FYI-THIS WAS REPOSTED THIS MORNING AS I AM STILL MAKING CHANGES!

2 comments:

Jamie Broderick Photography September 28, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Super cute image! We should get together for lunch sometime. I love to have lots of Photo friends.

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff September 28, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

For sure! We are in the same ward now too.

Make a Payment

Package Options

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP