Monday, March 15, 2010

Super Busy (Post two of my super series)

"SUPER" is my new favorite word and this kid was SUPER busy! I wish I had their energy when I am chasing them all over the place. Sometimes it is hard to keep up, but I do my best. This sneak peek is for his mom, I think she was a little worried when we couldn't get him to hold still, but we got some. Oh and I wanted to let everyone know that a lot of exciting things are happening around here. I am going to be offering mini-sessions one Sat. in April, I will be starting Free Fridays (where I will giveaway FREE stuff, and my NEW studio is almost finished! I can't wait for all three things, the studio is for sure my favorite announcement. I shot a newborn that I will be sharing later this week in it and it was WAY too much fun. Somebody pinch me!



1 comments:

The Blauser's March 15, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

You are AMAZING, Linds! Thanks for the sneak peak...I'm so excited to see the whole package. These are so much fun to look at. I'm glad you were able to get some good shots while chasing him around. :)

Make a Payment

Package Options

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP