Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Winner is...

The winner of the $10 prize is Kimberly. Call me or email me at: info@sundloffphotography.com to claim your prize. Although Kimberly didn't comment on the $10 prize post, she commented on a Fri. post and was thus eligible. Stay tuned more Free Fridays, I've got lots of exciting things planned.
And to leave you with a picture of this little guy sleeping which is what I wish I were doing. Spring time is here just disregard the little skiff of snow we had this morning.

3 comments:

Matt and Tiffany March 23, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

I love this picture!!!

Steven and Kimberly March 23, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

oh yeah, I am so excited I won!!! I never win anything.

Rademacher's March 25, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

I love that picture... I can't wait to get my little man's pictures done..

Make a Payment

Package Options

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP