Friday, July 2, 2010

Cutest Kid Contest Winners Announced

First of all I want to give a BIG Thank you to all the contestants that entered weather you made it into the top ten or not. This contest has been a lot of fun and I thank you for your support. Also I wanted to thank everyone that took time out of their busy day to vote! I think that all of the kids were soooo adorable and am glad it wasn't me that had to decide. How can we pick just three. Well the results are in and enough of the BABBLE.
The winners for 2010 Tooele County Fair's Cutest Kid Contest are:
1st Place: Contestant # 9 (Little Miss Syd)
2nd Place: Contestant #7 (Little Mr. Mic)
3rd Place: Contestant #1 (Little Mr. M)
Congratulations to all of you. I will be contacting parents of the lucky winners to set-up appointment times and more photos will be posted once the sessions have been completed.

1 comments:

Ashley Metzger July 11, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

All the kids were so cute! We're excited to do the photo session! Thanks!!! =)

Make a Payment

Package Options

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP